Impala Platinum Bursary Scheme for 2014
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
Implats bursaries are open to all candidates meeting the minimum criteria of a university exemption pass and a minimum C symbol in mathematics and science.
- Registration and tuition fees for the duration of the course
- Residence fees
- Cash allowance
- Personal computer allowance from second year of study.
Should you be awarded an Implats bursary, you will be required to work for the company for the full period of the bursary and to undertake vacation work at the company at the end of each year.
Implats offers bursaries in various fields:
- Electrical (heavy current)
- Chemistry to honours level, with a second major in either physics or mathematics
- Geology to honours level, with a second major in one of the following:
- Earth sciences
- Mathematics/mathematical statistics
- Human Resources.
Implats is looking for people who:
- Are able to work under pressure
- Have leadership potential, combined with the ability to work in a team
- Have good problem-solving abilities
- Are tenacious
- Have common sense
- Are able to make decisions and to think logically
- Are self-motivated, and
- Have good communication skills.
How to apply for a bursary:
If you meet the minimum criteria and you would like to apply for a bursary, please print and complete thisApplication Form (click to download pdf document) to be submitted with copies of the following documents:
- Your CV
- ID document (certified)
- Proof of latest results (certified).
Please post your application to:
The Training Manager – Bursaries
P O Box 5683
For more information contact Kefiloe Seome on 014 569 0088 or email@example.com
Applications must be submitted on or before 31 March 2013.
Reviews will take place in May 2013 and successful applications will be informed accordingly.